Adventures in the Lonestar State

Adventures in the Lone Star State

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Little Mountaineer



This is one of my favorite pictures from Anna's first year of life.  



So, I thought to myself...maybe I can start a tradition and take a picture of Anna in a WVU shirt in the same chair every fall.  So far, it doesn't look like that tradition is going to stick.  Little girl acted like I was performing torture on her when I sat her in the chair. 


Finally, a decent picture.  Look at all the hair she go in the last year. 




We had beautiful weather yesterday so we headed out to pick some apples.  Apples are one of A's favorite snacks and one of her favorite words to say.

She still wasn't real happy to be photographed - so these photos are as good as they got. 



I'm just hoping this weather sticks around for a little while longer.  These are the days I want to bottle up and remember when I've had it with winter. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOW CUTE SHE IS AND I AM WITH YOU ON THE WEATHER


ELLA

Anonymous said...

A TRUE WVU FAN

Maria said...

isnt it amazing what a difference a year can make!