Adventures in the Lonestar State

Adventures in the Lone Star State

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

A walk in the woods

The weather finally improved and so did Anna's mood. We had a very nice weekend and even got to try out our Baby Bjorn and take Anna for a walk in the woods. It makes us feel human again to get outside.


Now if we could get our little peanut to sleep better at night I'd really feel like a human being a again. Here she is staring at me as she tries to fight her nap. I've been working on this for close to an hour. I tried to get her to sleep in her bed - but that was a no go. We have a very stubborn sleeper on our hands. Oh how I long to get just a four hour stretch of sleep at night.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Don't you love the Baby Bjorn!? It's AWESOME for trips to Walmart and Target b/c your hands are totally free!